A "brain-eating" amoeba has been found in the water supply of a Texas city where a 6-year-old boy recently died from an infection with the organism, according to news reports.
On Sunday (Sept. 27), Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued a disaster declaration for Brazoria County, where Lake Jackson is located, due to the presence of Naegleria fowleri in the water supply. The organism poses "an imminent threat to public health and safety, including loss of life," Abbott said.
READ THE ARTICLE FOR MORE:
E-MAIL: support @ renovimedicine.com
667 W Arrow Hwy, Suite E
San Dimas, CA. 91773
(This is the newly-constructed office location. Please do not go to previous address at Glendora Marketplace or the temporary location next to Armstrong Garden Center)
(type in the username and password given to you by the medical office, and then click the link below)
for Clients Only (Restricted Access -
Click to continue) (if you see ERROR message, you need to Log in first in order to access the links above) ↓
Transform your health.
Inspiring change through